Teeth Veneer Procedure
- The dentist will first selectively reduce some amount of enamel for the application of Porcelain Veneers.
An impression of the teeth is then taken to send the moulds to a laboratory where the porcelain veneers are custom-fabricated. Temporary veneers are fit onto your teeth during this time.
- The dental veneers are then fixed over your teeth using a special cement.
- Once positioned in place, the dental veneers are permanently fixed with the help of a special LED light that hardens the cement and any excess cement will be removed.
Recovery and Post – Treatment Care
In order to fully adjust to the dental veneers, It takes around 2 weeks. Avoid anything to eat or drink for approximately an hour after the dental veneers have been placed to allow it to set properly. Maintain proper oral hygiene so that your teeth veneers last you long. Special care should be taken to clean the area where the veneers meet the gums. We recommend the use of a water flosser to help maintain your oral hygiene with dental veneers.If you maintain proper oral hygiene, your Dental veneers will serve you for a very long time.
Cost Of Dental Veneers In Bangalore
Depending on The type of dental veneers, underlying discolouration and extent of correction the cost of dental veneers in Bangalore varies . After a proper clinical examination, your dentist will advise what type of dental veneers would be appropriate for you. The cost for Teeth Veneers In Bangalore starts from Rs 7000 onwards.
Things to keep in mind before you get teeth veneers
- Ensure Your teeth and gums are healthy before you get dental veneers. If you have Gum diseases, we advise against getting teeth veneers until the gum disease is treated.
- Patients who clench or grind their teeth should avoid getting dental veneers as the dental veneers can chip or break. A plastic dental night guard while sleeping is generally advised in people who clench or going their teeth.
- Due to disintegration of the cement over time, the dental veneers can get loose. In that case, new ones might be needed.
- As with all dental treatment, discuss your expectations and treatment options with your dentist beforehand. Routine dental follow up visits are a must for keeping your teeth and gums healthy
Dental veneers or porcelain veneers help you enhance the look, feel and appearance of your teeth. Porcelain veneers are thin transparent shells of porcelain that are cemented onto your natural teeth using a special adhesive and are minimally invasive.